Saturday 7 July 2012

IELTS Examination...

Ok, as you might notice that recently most of my post are not relating to photography..
This is b'coz I have been busy preparing for my IELTS (International English Learning Training System) which I need to take in-order to further my Master study at Universities in the UK.
The hotel which I stayed for the night

So the big date was on 7/7/12, and without much of a preparation I came to seat for IELTS exam at idp subang center which are located in front of Taylor College.
Final preparation
IELTS Examination Format

The exam was divided into four section, that is Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The total examination period last for about 4 hour.

And for me, the challenging section was the Reading and Writing section..!! This is b'coz when you are not used to writing long essay and have an structure idea and can write 150-300 words in 40 minutes..!!

So anyhow, I have completed the exam and the result will be released in the 3 weeks. Wish me luck..!!
As I need to score a minimum of band 6.5 in-order to be accepted in the UK's University.
Just finished the exam and heading back to South
Relaxing body and mind while waiting for sumone


No comments:

Post a Comment