Thursday 19 July 2012

Alhamdulillah...All praises to Allah..IELTS Result.

The long nerves racking wait is finally over..!!
I have just viewed my IELTS exam result...and surprisingly I have passed!!wehuu~


The result might not be so great compared to others...but the main thing is that I just need to passed a minimum level of band 5.5 for each part...which is Great, now I can seek for offer letter from best university in Uk oR France..


Once again Allhamdulillah...This is really a big relief, as my result for previous EPT result was Reading: 6.0, Writing: 5.0 Overall: 6.0

And this is my IELTS provisional result:

Candidate Name:MUHAMMAD NAZIF HAMZAH
Candidate Number:003226
Test Centre Number:MY004
Test Date:7/07/2012

ListeningReadingWritingSpeakingOverall
7.07.56.06.57.0


What a come back huh...Alhamdulillah.
The other great news is that, I can now get a refund for my IELTS exam fee which I have paid using my own money in advance...great huh? aWesome...!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment